Innovative. Engaging. Meaningful. Change.
Love & Struggle offers a variety of services to assist your organization in embedding equity and creating racially just environments. We offer keynotes, workshops, seminars, short-term & long-term staff, professional and organizational engagements.
I also wanted to say thank you again for a fantastic presentation. You and Bukata resonated more with me than any other trainings I have had. You both have a great ability to phrase and present things in a way that really stuck with me and opened my eyes to a different level of self-reflection when it comes to CRT and just cultural responsiveness in general. Thank you.Jessica S, Big Lake School District
Love & Struggle provides racial equity, anti-racist and social justice change process facilitation with:
- school leadership, staff and students;
- school districts and educational consortiums;
- non-profit Boards and organizations;
- for profit organizations;
- religious entities;
- local, regional and statewide professional associations;
- governmental entities;
- community groups and coalitions;
- colleges and universities;
- small and large businesses;
- and many others.
“Great in-service! Very eye opening!! I enjoyed the activities and learned a lot about myself.”PELSB Cultural Competence participant, Waseca
“Thank you so much for the work you are doing and the help you are offering us. We appreciate your support and I know I am learning a lot.“Community Conversation participant, Owatonna